PRODUCT REVIEW: MARY KAY TIMEWISE MATTE-WEAR LIQUID FOUNDATION

1:37:00 PM

Hey guys, I just wanted to share this review on the Mary Kay timewise matte-wear liquid foundation. I just happened to find this at a Mary Kay party and after the demonstration was done I just had to pick it up! So after months of testing it out, here is my review:


I have oily skin and I was just fine with my Makeup Forever HD foundation so I was not looking for anything new, but once had a demo on this product, I fell in love. Overall, it gives you a nice natural, not over done look, but when you want to dress it up with eyeshadow, blush and all other products, you can still achieve the glamorous look without you face looking extra cakey! 

The shade that I was matched to is Bronze 6; I am MAC NW 43/45 and MUFE 173. The shade matches me perfectly without looking like a mask! This is also a matte foundation therefore it is great for people with oily skin. I bought this in the summer and though I am not one to wear liquid foundation on an everyday basis, I tried it during the day a couple of time and I must say, it did hold up well, however, like with a lot of foundations I did have to blot a bit during the day.

Another thing I noticed, about this foundation it that it is long wearing. I have worn this foundation for a couple of long nights (like the above picture) and still got home with my makeup in touch. I would say that even though it gives your skin a natural coverage, it is a medium to full coverage foundation.

Overall, I love this foundation and would recommend it to people (especially those with oily skin) and it's price is very reasonable ($20) compared to a lot of higher end foundations. So contact your closest Mary Kay representative and try it!!

XOXOX


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe