INFLUENSTER FALL COSMO VOXBOX

3:20:00 PM

Hey guys, so I recently received the Fall 2012 Cosmo voxbox from influenster.com and I am really excited to share with you the products I received after testing them out.


If you are not familiar with Influenster.com, it is a community where by people join to share opinions and reviews about products, they also send out "voxboxes" each month to different members containing the hottest products out there and best of all, it's free to join. For more information, click here.




This voxbox came with five great products:
  • Two Frixion by Pilot pens (Pink and black)
  • Forever Red Eau de Parfume from Bath & Body works (0.25 fl oz)
  • Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape
  • Two venus products: Venus & Olay blade refills and Gillette Venus Embrace refills



The first and probably the best product I tried out was the Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea sal Escape chocolate. Oh my goodness, it was soooooo good!!! I have never had any of the Ghirardelli chocolates before but this was definitely a great product. I am not the biggest fan of almonds but the ones in this bar were not overwhelming which I loved and the best part was the touch of sea salt. It made the taste really come alive, the sweetness of the chocolate together with the sea salt made the taste brilliant!! The cost of this chocolate is $2.79 which is fine for such a great tasting product.

I am also a big fan of the Forever Red Eau de Parfume from Bath & Body works. It came in the small 0.25 fl oz size which I have been carrying in my bag since I received it. It is a sweet scent which is what I usually gravitate to.  It is described as " a passionate blend of pomegranate &  red osmanthus with a sexy surprise of vanilla rum". Whenever I wear this, I get a ton of compliments, to me, it feels like a mature, sexy sweet smell, great for those holiday outings. You can get the full size for $44 and the small 0.25 fl oz (as seen in the pictures) for $10

This fall cosmo voxbox also came with two Venus products which is a huge deal, because we all know how great these products are and best of all the Venus blade refills fit any Venus radio handle!! It came with the Gillette Venus Embrace blades which I have tried and these leave you feeling so smooth and give such an easy shave. It also comes with the Venus & Olay Razor refills which I am really excited to try because they have Olay moisture bars which act as skin conditioners. These blade refills cost $3.50- $4.50 per month depending on how often you use them.

Finally, what I feel is the cutest thing in this box is the Frixion by Pilot Pens. There were two of these in my box (pink and black). I have always liked pretty pens and have a large collection of them but have never really thought about how smooth they write. These gel ink pens may just be the smoothest writing pens out there and best of all is they come in a bunch of colors. You can get them for $4.50 for a 3-pack or $11 fo 8 pack.

Hope you enjoyed this information about the Influenster Cosmo Voxbos and be sure to join influenster.com and be part of the great community.

XOXOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe