LOOK FOR LESS: YEEZY SEASON 2 DUPES

12:15:00 AM


Some of the hottest footwear to come out this year is the YEEZY Season 2!
Frequently spotted on Kim Kardashian West pre release, these shoes were guaranteed a quick seller. So I have some some similar affordable dupes for most of the styles!
My personal fafvorite is the LUCITE heel which is in the popular perspex trend and quickly sold out! You can pre order the Lucite heel on the YeezySupply site here or click here to be notified when they return at REVOLVE

The YEEZY Season 2 LUCITE heel is by far a favorite in the collection and was a quick seller, I how searched for some places to purchase (click here and here) but I also found some great way cheaper dupes below!

 Ariana Strappy sandal in clear perspex $38.69 click here
OTHER STYLISH AFFORDABLE CLEAR/ PERSPEX SANDALS
 GUESS Emorie heels in oatmeal, on sale for $49.99 here


MISSGUIDED perspex strappy heels in nude $40.38, click here

YEEZY Season 2 High knit boot in Gold $995, purchase from REVOLVE here

YEEZY Season 2 Green knit high boots $995 purchase from SSENSE here
Rivea cut out heel in $58.04 click here These come in both the green and tan color.

YEEZY Season 2 beige knit low boots $895 click here
Both the YEEZY Season 2 and dupe come in beige and green too.
Anushka  knit ankle boot in beige $46.39 click here

Hope this provided great dupes

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These are all gorgeous! I love those green boots <3 Thanks for sharing.

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did. I really like it. I'm following you now on GFC and Instagram (@azucena_robledo).

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just followed you back!!

      Delete

Search This Blog

Subscribe