FAVE SHOES THIS SEASON: STEVE MADDEN

4:03:00 PM

Hey guys, so it's that time again that I have to share with you some of my fave shoes on the market now!! Now I do love some Steve Madden shoes so I decided to show you the ones I am in love with for this season!!!

I love the mint green color and strappy sandals are all the rage right now!!! A simple ankle strap and toe strap, this can be both a day and night shoe.




 I love these because of the simple clean cut style with a little edge from the gold studs and spikes!!


This is a different style for me, but I love black shoes and these will definitely dress up any outfit!
First of all, I just love nude/ neutral toned shoes. I love these, they are extra high and strappy, with a little edge.



Yes another pair of nude heels!! I love ankle straps and these are similar to the DEJAVU style with cut outs.



Ok this is a must have for every girl. A pair of mid-height pointy pumps!! They are a staple, with jeans, with a skirt, with anything!!!









 10. DEJAVU 99.98





 So make sure you check these out if you are in need of some new Steve Maddens!!

XOXOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe