INFLUENSTER PALMOLIVE VOXBOX

11:31:00 AM


Hey guys, so I just wanted to share with you my second Influenster voxbox!! And this one had some new Palmolive goodies!!




I was actually really surprised when I got the box, because it was pretty heavy, when I opened it, I found three of the new Palmolive dish washing soaps!!! Plus four $1.50 off coupons. And as a person freshly out of college, this is exciting!



The three flavors it came with are (l ot r): Lemon Thyme, Ginger white tea and Lime Basil. My fave in smell so far is Lemon Thyme which I am almost practically done using.




So far I have only used Lemon Basil which I love. In general, they do not have a very powerful smell for those who do not like really strong dish washing liquids. It is also noted that these are phosphate free, which I don't particularly look for. Another point I look for is if it will be harsh on the hands!! I prefer to keep my hands smooth! This product is not drying but not moisturizing either.

However, my fave part in these is the design of the bottles and the colors!! Usually dish washing liquids have a similar shape but not these ones. And being one of the people who buy stuff because of the way it looks, I love it!!

If you are interested in joining this online community, do not forget to check out influenster.com!!

XOXOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe