PRODUCT REVIEW: CAROL'S DAUGHTER MARGUERITE'S MAGIC RESTORATIVE CREAM HAIR DRESS

7:36:00 PM


Hey guys, I'm back with another product review and this one is on the CAROL'S DAUGHTER MARGUERITE'S MAGIC restorative cream hairdress.


I picked this product up on impulse at Sephora when I went to grab my first YSL lip stick. I always heard so many nice things about the Carol's Daughter brand and had always promised myself that I would grab one but never did!!
Anyways the Marguerite's Magic is one of their highest rated products so I decided to pick up one especially with the cool weather drying up my hair. It costs $17. 



This product is supposed to repair even the most damaged hair caused from styling and chemical processing. According to the sephora website it is made with a blend of soybean oil with cocoa and shea butters which deeply nourish your hair to restore your natural strength, improve manageability, and soften it. And best of all it's made without any parabens, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemical and phthalates. 




This product has a thick creamy consistency (as in the picture above) and can be used on both wet and dry hair. It has a pretty natural smell, not good or bad, since they do not add any synthetic fragrances. 

When using this product, a little goes a long way! You only need to put a small amount in the palm of your hands and rub it through you damp hair before blow drying and styling it. When my hair is dry and I feel like it needs some extra help, I just take about a pea size or less on a finger tip and put it on the ends of my hair to prevent any breakage. BUT BE SURE TO USE A SMALL AMOUNT ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR HAIR IS DRY BECAUSE IT WILL END UP HEAVY!!!

Once this stuff is in your hair, it immediately feels moisturized, that is why I love it most. The instant results.

PROS
Large size, so it will last long
Very moisturizing and actually repairs hair
Quick results
Great price: Yes I think $17 is a good price mainly because you get a large amount and only use a little at a time! I bought mine in December and have yet to make a dent in it, Compared to other similar high end products that work well on hair hair but are over $30

CONS:
If you use too much, your hair will become heavy

I purchased mine at Sephora here but you can also check out the Carol's Daughter website here.

Hope this review helps you and don't forget to follow my blog for more posts and check out my store here

XOXOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe