STYLE SATURDAY: Top Ten must haves for your closet.

4:20:00 PM

Hey guys, so I'm starting a new series on my blog called Style Saturday/ Sunday (whichever it's posted) because sometimes I have a couple of ideas but don't know how to organize them, so this is how i'll do it.

So today I wanted to share with you my take of the most important pieces every lady should try to have in her closet, because I feel that once you have these, it's very easy to build an entire closet around them by mixing and matching or adding bold and trendy pieces. 

1. BLACK TAILORED/ BOYFRIEND BLAZER.
Yes, blazers are some of my fave pieces in my closet, whichever color but nothing gets as much use as my black blazer. I could be wearing jeans and a tank during the day but when I slip on a tailored black blazer and some heels, I get that dressed up look instantly.


2. SKINNY JEANS
Every lady needs some skinny jeans. I used to totally stray away from them since I am more curvy, but that is just a common misconception. Whatever your body type, you should grab a pair. It's all about how you dress them up. For curvier girls, it's best to very with a longer top to flatter your shape.

3. BLACK PUMPS
I love black pumps especially the platform ones simply because they go with everything!!

4. NUDE/ NEUTRAL HEELS
These will go with most outfits in your closet and special bonus is they make your legs look way longer.

5. LITTLE BLACK DRESS
Oh yes, the infamous little black dress that everyone always talks about. I prefer little black dresses, because I need many in different styles but I'll have more on that in another post. Anyways we all have to have a black dress in our closet because you can wear it with different colors, wear it many times (plus black is slimming lol). You should also be sure to choose one without too much detail or complicated cuts which defeats the purpose of having a staple go-to dress.


6. NUDE/ NEUTRAL DRESS
Yes, a neutral colored dress is a great asset to your closet, easy to transition from day to nigh looks.

7. BLACK SKIRT
Whether body-con, high-waisted, midi length, tailored, a black skirt is a staple in any closet.


8. BLACK/ NEUTRAL PURSE OR CLUTCH
The only reason needed = they go with everything!!!

9. NEUTRAL T-SHIRT/ TANK TOP
Every girl needs one of theses whether for running errands, lounging, going to the gym or going out, have about 5 of these!
Forever 21 has a great selection for a lower price, if your just starting out.



10. STYLISH SUNGLASSES
With sunglasses, you definitely have to get some that are stylish but can also go with a lot of outfits in your closet.

Hope you liked these choices, and now that you have all your staples, feel free to add some color and crazy pieces!!!


















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe