SELENA GOMEZ "HANDS TO MYSELF" MUSIC VIDEO: GET THE LOOK

3:46:00 PM


So Selena Gomez currently has the internet buzzing with the video for "Hands to myself" and I must say I'm impressed with her transition to the new grown and sexy Selena!



Selena brings the simple sexy in a simple black bra (Emporio Armani), high waist panties and black robe, which she later switches for a white button down.

Emporio Armani Underwire $32 (was $54) click here

Though I'm not sure who made Selena Gomez's bottoms and robe, I found some similar affordable options for anyone trying to achieve this look.
 ASOS high waist bottom $26 click here

Nasty Gal brief panty $28 click here

Calvin Klein Satin long sleeve rob $54.95 click here
And if you're interested in achieving similar hair, check out this wig here

Watch the exclusive video as released on Apple Music here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe