NUDE ATTITUDE!

1:28:00 PM

Neutral colors are all the rave this fall and I for one am LOVING it! All shades of nudes, browns, beige's, tans, mocha etc. And I can definitely sure Kim K made these looks haute!!!! 

I am starting my new series "NUDE ATTITUDE" where I will be bringing to you some of my fave pieces and where to find them online, some more affordable and some higher end!

Click to read more:

Clockwise from top left:
1. Khaki double breasted loose trench coat $15 Ebay
2. MINDY midi skirt in Mocha $10 Boohoo
3. ALAIA cutout suede scandals $1510 Net-a-porter
4. High Ambitions nude pump $31.99 Lola Shoetique
5. Women's long sleeve bodysuit in tan & beige $13.99 Ebay


Hope you enjoyed my picks, I will be posting more on this trend soon!

XOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe