UPDATE: INSANITY

4:49:00 PM



YES!! I have finally joined the world of INSANITY workouts!! Well I just started, BUT... I am challenging myself to stick to this!! Hopefully, this is a workout I can be successful at.

I am definitely on the curvy side and I'm looking to drop some pounds but mainly tone up and shape up my lower body. Yes my main problem is these hips of mine (those are my straight up African hips). I am only on my third days but I feel the burn in every part of my body!!! I believe that if I can complete my first week, then I can really be successful at this

For those of you unfamiliar with what "INSANITY" is, it is a 60 day workout program by Shaun T (center of the above picture) which consists of Maximum interval training "you perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest".

It comes with a couple of different workouts and a fit test. The above calendar shows how to organize your workouts throughout the 60 days.

So feel free to join me in this "INSANITY" and lets get our bodies right.

For more information, including before and after pictures, click here

XOXOX

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY ONLINE STORE: diamonddreams.storenvy.com
15% off coupon: ddb15

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe