Boutique 9 Nickeya Platform Pumps

1:26:00 PM

Ok so I know that I am pretty late on this brand but I just discovered "Boutique 9" shoes when I was randomly looking at shoes online and saw these Nickeya platform pumps!!! I immediately fell in love!! 
These beauties combine elegance and colorblocking!! What is not to love about them, and ofcourse another plus for me is they are really high!!!
Anyways the Nickeya platform pumps are sold out almost everywhere, so if you can find one in your size, GRAB THEM AND RUN!! lol! They run for about $150 regularly.
Boutique 9 shoes can be found at most high end department stores like Macy's, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale's etc and on so many online stores so check them out.
(These are surprisingly my faves)



You can find many more Boutique 9 shoes here.
KISSES!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe