IGGY AZALEA UNDERWATER PHOTOSHOOT!!!

1:59:00 PM


I am not too familiar with up and coming musician Iggy Azalea but I when I came across these pictures of her underwater shoot, I thought these were really pretty!!! I just like the whole underwater theme and I think she is a really pretty lady so she pulls it off well.
So anyways I just wanted share these pics with you guys.
I especially like this beauty shot type picture (even though it's not in water) especially with the strong eyeliner and bold red lip. (I'm a sucker for red lipstick)



I guess the bolder makeup looks better in the under water pictures!!!

KISSES!!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Coach Edie Shoulder Bag White, He has to give them something. That just my feeling. He has to tell them something. We ordinarily run around barefoot when we have been young, but when we grew older, started to recognize the taste of life, take satisfaction in life, I have appear toward the Nike Free shoes using the process. This Nike Free Run 2 Mens Womens Sky Blue Orange is one in one of the most effective marketing shoes within our on line store. It assists energy instruction legs and ft by mimicking barefoot movement and offers optimum cushioning, support and traction over a wide variety of surfaces. (Michael Kors Black Saffiano Leather Bag)

    II enjoyed the students and every time I considered quitting a former student would contact me and tell me I had made a difference. While I derived a lot of satisfaction from that it didn help pay my bills or provide a lifestyle commensurate with my education or efforts. The education programs at our local university said their enrollment was down thirty percent which should be unsurprising. (Michael Kors Black Crossbody Purse)

    Was fouled by DeRozan with 1.6 seconds remaining. The Mavericks point guard made the first free throw, tying the game at 102 all, and missed the second. DeRozan remained sprawled face first on the court for a few seconds after missing a jumper inside the 3 point line as regulation expired.. (Michael Kors Black Leather Purse Tote)

    Three seats here. Here in historically the most right wing ward of Todmorden the one Tory seat is being defended by the party with a fresh candidate, Mark Gledhill who is also the Todmorden Ward candidate in the Calderdale elections. He's the guy with the convertible BMW and the personalised liscence plate. (Michael Kors Pink White And Black Purse)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe