INFLUENSTER COVERGIRL QUEEN VOXBOX REVIEW

12:10:00 AM


Hey guys, I'm back with another review and this time it's of the Covergirl Queen collection voxbox I received from Influenster. If you don't know what Influenster is, it's an online based beauty community where members review and share information on beauty products. They also send out a "voxbox" periodically with beauty products to members who are chosen through a pre-survey.

If you're interested in joining this great beauty community, click here to join in on the fun over on the influenster site.


In this box, I received three items from the new Covergirl Queen collection line,
Covergirl Queen collection Natural hue liquid makeup in the shade Q745 "spicy brown"
Covergirl Queen collection False lash drama collection in Q200 "Very black"
Covergirl Queen collection Stay Luscious lipstick in Q720 "Duchess"
The foundation I received in the Covergirl queen influenster voxbox is the Covergirl Queen collection Natural hue liquid makeup in the shade Q745 "spicy brown" (full size). One of the reasons it took me so long to make this review is because I wanted to try out this foundation and get the full effect, rather than a quick initial review. 
The shade I received Q745 was just a little bit darker for but that comes in handy for the summer sun! (By the way I'm NW 45 in MAC studio fix foundation).
Coverage: The Covergirl Queen natural hue foundation has a light to medium coverage as you build it up, definitely not full coverage. If you have any spots to cover, you'll have to use some concealer for that.
Finish: This foundation has a dewy finish so you definitely have to set it with a good powder and use a good primer. I have oily skin especially on my T-zone so I have to set it with powder.
This foundation is definitely more suited for people with dry skin but if you have oily skin like I do, the you have to set it well. I'd say it's light weight but there are other more light weight foundations, but it's definitely light.
Overall, I'd agree that this foundation gives you a natural summer dewy look and will not have you looking cakey so I'd give it an 8/10. This item retails for $6.48 on walmart.com

The mascara I received in this influenster voxbox is the Covergirl Queen collection False lash drama collection in Q200 Very black (full size). This mascara is said to provide 400% bigger volume and deliver instant false lash look. It has a plastic brush with a smaller beginning and wider tip, but this is generally a skinnier brush.

When using this mascara, it actually provides my lashes with more length especially as I add more coats (I usually apply 3 coats). So far I really do like this mascara and use it every time I'm doing my makeup and I do like it more for lengthening my lashes (I don't have the longest lashes), however it does add volume to your lashes as you keep adding more coats. As regards to giving you a false lash look, I'd say this works more especially if you have long lashes, if you have shorter lashes like I do, it gives you a great lift.

Overall I'd give this mascara an 9/10, I actually do like using this mascara and it makes my lashes look great and it's easy to apply! Another plus of course is the new black and gold packaging! Not bad for a free full size product. This item retails for $5.98 on walmart.com


The lipstick I received is the Covergirl Queen collection Stay Luscious lipstick in Q720 "Duchess". It is a deep mauvy plum, sheer (but buildable) lipstick and as its name states, is very lustrous. It's not drying at all and applies with a glossy, buttery finish! You however do need to reapply this color after some time. This is a perfect lipstick for summer because it's super light and moisturizing! 
Overall I'd give this an 8/10. This would be one I wouldn't mind purchasing another of! It also retails for $6.94 on walmart.com

If you'd like to join influenster and join in on product reviews and beauty conversations, click the link here.

Hope you enjoyed this review and don't forget to join influenster!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe