FALL LUST LIST

3:41:00 PM



I compiled a list of a few items I currently have my eyes on this fall season would like to pick up this season. Granted I have an extremely long list of items I like but I had to narrow it down to these few!

Shoedazzle over the knee "STELLA" boots by SCENE $49.95 click here

 Flutter Lashes INC "slayla" lashes $9.95 (or set of 3 for $27.95) click here

Pictured @makeupshayla wearing her "slayla" lashes

 Colour Pop Cosmetics Utra Matte lip color in LAX $6 click here

LAX (far right) is the perfect fall dark shade (swatch picture from colour pop website)

Babes and Felines bodycon black maxi/ tube dress $40 click here

I also love this skirt in the khaki green color which is quite popular this fall.

SheIn.com khaki sleeveless lapel vest $16.99 click here
Perfect for layering in places that don't get really cold in fall but still in need of some extra layers!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe