BCBG AFFIRMATION BRACELET COLLECTION SO FAR!!

9:54:00 PM


Hey guys, since I've been literally obsessing with the BCBG affirmation bracelets this past month, I decided to share with you my LITTLE collection as of now! 
I picked up the cream/ off-white and rose gold "DREAM" bracelet earlier this month and have been in love with it ever since so I decided, why not just pick up some this week.
For me, the best place to get these is on zappos.com, I love this site! I ordered my "TRUE <3" bracelet on Tuesday and had it wednesday! I ordered my "FEARLESS" bracelet on Wednesday and had it Thursday! There shipping is free, next day air, I just love being able to get online goodies so fast!!!!






So hurry up and pick some up! They cost $18 (but are sometimes on sale on zappos) and these sell out quick!

Similar post:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe