EVELYN LOZADA ASOS DRESS; BASKETBALL WIVES FINALE

2:34:00 AM

Hey guys, So I have been in love with with this dress ever since I saw Evelyn wear it on the finale episode of Basketball wives at dinner and I had to go on a crazy rampage to find it. And surprisingly this one is from ASOS ($147.86)!!! Woo so when I found that out I immediately had to check it out, but sad to say, this dress is already sold out :( [here and here]
Anyways check out the look below:
Read more:







I would never have thought that this dress would look so nice because it looks quite plain on the model!!
Anyways hope you liked it
Take Care

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) seaside bch.

    I getting (Michael Kors Outlet Store) excited about this. Meeting will are held in a Hyatt Regency at DFW international, But the good hour through Borden's outstanding interior top. He you may spend point in precious effort proper this, Or perhaps tn, Louisiana and after that atlanta, Despite the fact increasing her line of work in pro fumbling on the middle of the '80s.Borden is kind (Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale) of taught lipped just what encouraged tiger to lay out plants (New Yeezys 2020) root at upper florida forever.Cases (Michael Kors Outlet) of family law is a an area of the story, And that i finished up (Jordan Shoes For Sale Online) regarding (Michael Kors Outlet Online) because of my (Coach Outlet Clearance Sale) loved (Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap) ones, He tells.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe