MANICURE MONDAY: ESSIE "BIKINI SO TEENY"

12:05:00 AM

(forgive the messy nails, I hadn't cleaned them off yet!!!)


So this summer I made my first Essie nail polish purchase [yeah!!!] and I chose "Bikini So Teeny" because the buzz about it was just so intoxicating and I knew from pictures on other sites, I would love it!!







The color is kind of a pale blue mixed with purple periwinkle color! I love it!! I have been in love with pale and pastel colors since the year began and this is no exception and this is the first summer I have not been grabbing for neon colors!!



Anyways just wanted to share swatches of the color with you guys and hope you love it! I picked mine up from Amazon.com for less than $5 so remember when you need a more expensive nail polish, check online for a cheaper price!!!

XOXOXOX


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe