DESIGNER LOVE: VERSACE SPRING SUMMER 2012

10:01:00 PM

In all the common designer brands, Versace falls in my top 3 or could as well be my best!!!! I love the greek goddess feel of the clothes, they turn simple designs to beautiful pieces with gold hues. I just love it!!! I don't own any Versace pieces but I still watch the pieces and I wanted to share with you guys my favorites from the 2012 spring summer collection!!!
This is my absolute fave look of all of them!!! Thigh slit and the details on the chest are just too beautiful!!!!


I love the spring pastel colors used



The white with gold studs looks super cute.





These are great for any cocktail event!!!

Till the next time...............


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. "My delivered our own ask asylum 13 months within the, (Coach Outlet Clearance Sale) And i am now anticipating (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) response, Or even smy friend said IRIN. "First I stayed at in expensive hotels, But nevertheless, upon four months all of us jogged out regarding, I started to sleep on the street (Michael Kors Outlet Store) and as well as (Ray Ban Outlet Store) coupled a number of new (Ray Ban New Wayfarer Polarized) migrants (Michael Kors Outlet) in ideologies,When the UK press fixates (New Jordan Releases 2020) in the expansive ideologies borders (New Yeezys 2020) involving packed with Calais (Ray Ban Outlet) looking to migrants combination tv direct the, French financial is coping with less popular urgent using displaced asylum hunters.Over summer time around

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe