SOME NEW ADDITIONS TO THE FAMILY!!!!

1:51:00 PM

Hey guys, so like many people out there, I am a confessed shoe addict so I wanted to show you a couple of new babies I added to my shoe family!!!

1. Steve Madden OPTICALL! Once I saw dulce candy wear this in her blog, I knew I had to own these!!



 2. JustFab "PAYSON" one of the most popular shoes right now! I totally had to pick up the orange color!!




 3. Shoedazzle SAXON I love how sexy this shoe looks with the single straps! Gives it that Gucci/ Rihanna feel! Not the most comfy to walk in but definitely sexy to look at!!


4. Breckelle's ankle strap pump: I love this style! I have the pink ones already and had to pick up the yellow and black (seen below) and always get compliments.

5. Breckelle's ankle strap pump in black: And yes I wan these in all colors I can find! LOL!

Anyways hope you liked the post and the new babies!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe