REVIEW: DICKINSON'S ORIGINAL WITCH HAZEL!!

1:11:00 PM


Ok, so judging from the name "witch hazel", this not never be something I would ever pick up if I came across it, but then I kept hearing more and more about it on blogs and beauty forums, I became more interested. 
Witch hazel is a natural toner (less harsh astringent), which as a person with oily skin, I tend to stray away from toners and astringents because they tend to be really harsh on the skin but since this is natural I decided to try.


I came across the Dickinson's witch hazel at walmart (same isle as the Clean and clear products and other face stuff) for less than $5 and definitely had to pick it up. I have had it for over 2 months and decided this would be a good time to review it since I have used it for a while.
So this product claims to be oil-free, non-drying with the following pore perfecting benefits:
  • refines pores
  • removes & controls oil
  • smooths irritation
  • locks in moisture

I use this at the end of the day after washing my face to take off excess dirt and makeup which stays on my face, before/ after a workout or just when I feels like my skin needs a little more cleaning. I also incorporate it to my at-home facial routine right before I apply moisturizer to soothe my skin. 

PROS:
  • The best attribute is that it is not harsh at all to my skin unlike other types of toner and astringent.
  • It does not leave the skin feeling dry and irritated.
  • Removes excess dirt and makeup even after washing and exfoliating the face.
  • When I feel a break out coming on and use this the night before, the next morning it's gone!!
CONS:
  • The only problem with this product it the smell! It is a weird smell, but is one you can work through and atleast it doesn't stick to your face lol!

Well all in all, I would rate this a 4.7/5.00 and would definitely recommend it to people. I recommended it to my roommate and she is now a faithful user!

Take Care!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe