FOTN: NEUTRAL GOLD WITH BLUE POP

3:07:00 PM



Hey guys!!! I'm back with another FOTN I tried recently. I Wanted to do something different rather than my usual neutral smokey eye, so I incorporated some blue color on the top and bottom lash line.



EYES:
EYES:
Wet n Wild eyebrow pencil in dark brown
Maybelline color tattoo in "Bad to the bronze" as base
MAC e/s "Brown script" (transition color)
MAC e/s "Embark" (crease)
MAC e/s "Amber lights"
Random black eyeshadow in outer V area.
NARS "Albatross" on brow bone
L'oreal voluminous mascara
Blue eyeliner from beauty supply in waterline and top lash line
MAC e/s "Deep Truth" on top and lower lashline



FACE:
Mary Kay timewise matte foundation
MAC select cover up concealer NW 40 (under eyes)
Ben Nye Banana powder
MAC MSF natural powder
Covergirl Queen Bronzer in Ebony
Wet n Wild color icon blush in Berry shimmer
NARS "Albatross" highlighter


LIPS:
YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in #27 Rose Paris
MAC Viva Glam Nicki I


Hope you enjoyed the look!!!

XOXOX


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe