SHOE HAUL: PINKS!!!

2:26:00 AM

Ok so I love shoes and all I do is look at shoes online (well now I just look at jewelry) but anyways I just wanted to share with you the most ones I picked up in the past week and some how they all ended up being PINK!!!! oh well!!!


I picked up the pair on the left and right from a store by my house which basically sells most of the shoes on websites like gojane (lol no shipping costs for me) and the middle pair is my first order from shoedazzle (a review on my experience with them is coming up).

 


This is a pair from Qupid "Tatum" colorblock heels which I recently blogged about as dupes for Giuseppe's (click here) These are one of the pairs of shoes I wore graduation night and they were not painful to walk in, but then again I wore them for a very short time. 
I bought mine for about $25, find it here



Ok now I have been eyeing these babies online for a while now but in the blush color. They the hot pink "Sarah" pumps by a newly popular brand "Breckelle's". I saw them on windsore store in a number of colors but with very few sizes and I had been stalking the nude pair for a while now but when I saw these at the store by my house, I had to get them and they were only $19.99 STEAL!!!! They are super comfy and are ideal if you want to start walking around in heels for a long amount of time.
Find these shoes here





And last but definitely not least are these fabulous pumps I picked up from shoedazzle and all I can say is wow!!! They are so pretty and great quality but yet affordable (review soon) and the gold slated sole design seems to be popping up everywhere. The color is more of a bubble gum pink rather than the neon it looks like in the pictures. 
Since this was my first shoedazzle purchase, I paid just under $32 which is a steal for these babies. 
Find them here
Click here to join shoedazzle (20% off first pair)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe